Many nomads are introverts, but it is still rewarding to meet together with other like-minded folks on occasion. Gatherings provide a perfect opportunity.
- Women’s Rubber Tramp Rendezvous – Hosted by Suanne Carlson: January 4-8, 2019 in Bouse, Arizona.
- Rubber Tramp Rendezvous – Hosted by Bob Wells: January 9-20, 2019. Location to be determined (pending permits & verification)
- The RV Entrepreneur Summit – March 21-24, 2019 at Lake Guntersville State Park in Guntersville, Alabama. The RV Entrepreneur Summit is an annual business conference for RVers.
- 2019 Midwest Vanlife Gathering – May 17-19, 2019 in southern Illinois. The Midwest Vanlife Gathering is being hosted by Vanlife Diaries and Gnomad Home. Tickets start at $50. A portion of ticket revenue will be donated to a local nonprofit. Visit the official websiteor Facebook event page for more information or to purchase tickets.
- Vanlife Gathering Grand Teton Valley – June 14-16, 2019 in Teton Valley, Idaho. Vanlife Diaries and The Van Project have partnered for this first annual gathering in the Tetons. The gathering will be held at Linn Canyon Ranch. Planned activities include live music, van tours, yoga, a potluck dinner, beer, and community-led discussions. Tickets start at $50. A portion of ticket revenue will be donated to the Leave No Trace Foundation.
- Colorado Vanlife Gathering – July 12-14, 2019 in Basalt, Colorado. Vanlife Diaries and Tiny House, Tiny Footprint have partnered for this fourth annual gathering in Colorado. The gathering will be held at Dallenbach Ranch. Planned activities include live music by Dusty Boots, yoga, and environmental workshops. Tickets start at $50. A portion of ticket revenue will be donated to The Trust for Public Land.
- Taos Vanlife Gathering – August 16-18, 2019 in Taos at the base of the Sangre de Cristo mountains. Vanlife Diaries and Idle Theory Bus have partnered to host this gathering in New Mexico. The gathering will be held on the grounds of the Hotel Luna Mystica. Planned activities include shared music and food, stories, and tiny home tours. Tickets start at $50. A portion of ticket revenue will be donated to Conservation Lands.
- Descend on Bend – August 29 – September 2, 2019 (Labor Day Weekend) at Outback Station in La Pine, Oregon. Registration for the 2019 gathering will open on June 1.
- Lolapalooza – October 24-27, 2019 at Cooper Lake State Park (South Sulphur Unit) in Sulphur Springs, Texas. See Lola’s video for more details and information on making your reservation at Cooper Lake State Park.
- Women On The Road Gathering – October 26-28, 2019 at the Hotel Luna Mystica property in Taos, New Mexico. Vanlife Diaries and Women On The Road have partnered to host this gathering. Tickets start at $50. A portion of ticket proceeds will be donated to HEART of Taos, a local nonprofit.
- Annual Winter Two Meander Meetup – Dates and location will be announced soon.