We created this page because viewers have asked us to share a wish list. We do not expect anyone to buy anything for either of us, and are humbled by our viewers’ generosity and support.
The following lists reflect things that we actually want or would benefit from having. In many cases, they are borrowed from our private Amazon “wish lists” of things we may (or may not) get around to buying eventually ?
This also serves the purpose of putting it out there in the Universe for us to reach our goals and track them.
Please use our Ehrenberg, Arizona address for any Christmas-season mailing or shipping/mail in general: 50078 Ehrenberg-Parker Hwy, Ste #80-124, Ehrenberg, AZ 85334.
Debra’s Wish List
- Shure MV88 Mic for iPhone (I had a mic with a long wire but that did not last long. Currently I have no mic to use with my phone and it is essential for videos.)
- Moment Tele Portrait Lens for iPhone
- Moment Case for iPhone 7
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Wireless Bluetooth Headset (mine recently broke)
- weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 Cell Phone Signal Booster (or something similar – a system like this will work more smoothly – and better – than our current setup of two cradle-style boosters)
- CamelBak BFM Mil Spec Antidote Hydration Backpack (for hiking and away-from-the-van adventures)
- GoPro Hero 7 Black (so we can have one in each vehicle for recording footage while driving)
- GoPro Suction Cup Mount (for recording video while driving)
- GoPro Batteries and Charger (to allow us to record longer)
- Sunflair Portable Solar Oven (who knows what we can get Robert to make with this!)
- Travel Berkey Water Filter System (safe, clean water no matter what the local tap water is like)
- NOCO Genius Smart Battery Charger (this would allow us to recharge the house batteries while connected to shore power)
- ADCO See-Through Windshield Cover
- Zodi Outback Gear Battery Powered Shower
Robert’s Wish List
Wait, I’m a minimalist so I don’t need stuff… OK, I am a minimalist, but a limited, carefully curated selection of things does make life easier and improve my ability to work. These are all things that “some day” I might consider acquiring.
- Tayama Thermal Cooker (this was recommended to me by our friend, Tiki, as an alternative to the Instant Pot I was considering)
- Shure MV88 Mic for iPhone (this mic will make it faster and easier to record video with an iPhone – currently we need to set up a camera rig with our Rode Video Mic)
- Manfrotto Xpro Aluminum Video Monopod With 500 Series Video Head (this is recommended by one of my photo/video idols, Peter McKinnon)
- JOBY GorillaPod 5K Kit (this is a super convenient and versatile, flexible tripod – I already have a mini GorillaPod)
- Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder (this would allow us to improve our audio in videos, plus help with another project I am planning but cannot talk about publicly yet…)
- SPOT 3 Satellite GPS Messenger (Debra already has a SPOT, but she would be happy to keep track of me when we are not together…Note from Debra: and he keeps doing things like falling off mountains.)
- Canon EOS-1DX Mark II DSLR Camera Body (no, I do not expect anyone to spend this much money on a camera body, but oh the fun I would have shooting with this… also recommended by Peter McKinnon)
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body (I would be more than happy to settle for this much more reasonably priced, but still very expensive, camera… and no, I still do not expect anyone to spend this much money on a camera body)